Access COVID-19 PCR testing at home.
Our COVID-19 PCR test kit provides everything you need to collect your saliva sample and send it back to our laboratory.
Online counselling included.
This test does not detect antibodies or immunity.
Access COVID-19 PCR testing at home and online counseling for your peace of mind.
Easy access testing
Now you can access COVID-19 testing through the same word-class-lab trusted by physicians across Japan from the comfort and security of your own home.
Self-collect saliva sample
No trip to the doctor’s office or other healthcare provider is required. Collect your own saliva sample at home and send it back to our laboratory for PCR testing by mail and post office.
Safely send your saliva specimen back to our laboratory using a specimen collection tube with a virus deactivation solution.
If necessary, access online counseling from our partner clinics based on your test results without leaving home.
Our partner clinics can facilitate the introduction to designated infectious disease medical institutions if necessary.
This test aims to prevent mass infection spreading and create a safe environment in your daily life through early detection.
By taking this test at home, you can early detect the risk of virus infection among family members, at the workplace, schools, medical institutions, and nursing homes.
Saliva specimen self-collection is quite simple
How It Works
- After purchasing your test, the kit will be sent to your address via expedited shipping and it will be delivered within the next business day, excluding weekends and holidays. The delivery time may vary due to high demand.
- Please refer to the “User Guide” from the QR code on the back of the package and start the test
- After your kit arrives, you will log into our website to complete your test online registration, and fill out the documents included in the test kit.
- Enter the details (i.e. body temperature, physical condition, etc.)
- Collect your own saliva specimen at home according to the user guide provided.
- Your kit includes everything you need to triple-pack the collected saliva specimen in enclosed bags, and send it back to our laboratory for testing.
- Log in to the COVID-19 website to access your test result, 48-72 hours after your saliva specimen arrives at our lab.
- Regardless of whether the test results are low risk or high risk, you can access follow up online counselling upon request. Our partner clinics can support and introduce to designated infectious disease medical institutions if necessary.
Things to prepare in advance
- To disinfect surfaces and collection kit after use.
- It is required to enter your body temperature during the on-line registration.
This viral RNA collection kit includes a virus deactivating and sample stabilizing solution.
- This sample collection kit eliminates the risk of spreading virus infections through safe sample handling.
- We have conducted infectivity validation of the virus deactivating solution. For further information, please visit:
 Genesis Healthcare Launches Japan’s First COVID-19 Virus RNA Collection Kits Using Deactivation and Stabilization Solution
 Genesis Healthcare, SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) RT-PCR test
Saliva PCR Test Kit Contents
- Novel Coronavirus Saliva PCR Test Kit
・Kit ID & Security Code
・Consent & Application Form
・Terms & Conditions
・Large Biohazard Bag
・Bag + Liquid Absorbing Paper
・Saliva RNA Collection Kit
- Online counseling
* This Novel Coronavirus Saliva PCR Test aims to determine whether viral RNA sequences specific to the new coronavirus (SARS-Cov-2) are detected from saliva sample provided by real-time RT-PCR method.
* Regardless of whether the test results are low risk or high risk, you can access follow up online counselling upon request. Our partner clinics can support and introduce to designated infectious disease medical institutions if necessary.
* Negative test results certificates can be issued for an additional fee
14,900 yen (tax included)
Remote or on-site testing for your staff, employees, or clients.
For those who purchase this test kit
This test is conducted by laboratory specialists who are highly skilled in PCR testing under regulations and compliance with the National Institute of Infectious Diseases while utilizing new test reagents designed to further reduce false negatives. We will aim to create a safer environment in your daily life by providing early detection to minimize mass infection risks.